References to “us,” “we,” “our,” and/or “Hackedo.com”
References to the “Web site” mean hacked.com.
References to “you,” and/or “User,” mean anybody who visits the Web site.
Agreement to be Bound
The Information We Collect
We collect both personally-identifiable information and non-personally-identifiable information from you. Personally-identifiable information may include your name, address, email address, and payment information.
Examples of non-personally-identifiable information we may collect from you include your IP address, the type of browser software you use when visiting our Web site and/or accessing the Services, the date and time you visit our Web site and/or Services and what pages you viewed when visiting our Web site and/or utilizing the Services.
Use of Your Information and Your Preferences
We will use your personally-identifiable information to:
- provide the services you requested;
- notify you about changes to our Web site or any services we offer or provide though it;
- carry out our obligations and enforce our rights;
- allow Users to communicate with each other to effect any and all transactions;
- complete your registration for the Web site and/or the Services;
- personalize your user experience;
- improve our customer service;
- contact you via email or direct mail in order to send you information and updates pertaining to your use of the Web site and/or the Services;
- respond to enquiries and/or questions you send to us; and to send company news, updates, and other related information.
Disclosures of your Information
Your information may be used by WeMod for the purposes provided for herein. We can disclose your personal data:
- for any successors to our business;
- suppliers that process data on our behalf via our servers in New York, New York;
- to comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request;
- to enforce our Terms and Conditions in case of violations by any User;
- if we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Web site, our customers or others;
- for any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
Other Web sites
Cookies & Web Beacons
To enhance your online experience, we may use “cookies” or similar technologies. Cookies are text files placed in your computer’s browser to store your preferences. Cookies do not contain personally identifiable information; however, once you choose to furnish a site with personally identifiable information, this information may be linked to the data stored in the cookie.
We, our Third-Party service providers, advertiser or our partners may also use “Web beacons” or clear .gifs, or similar technologies, which are small pieces of code placed on a web page, to monitor the behavior and collect data about the visitors viewing a Web page. For example, web beacons may be used to count the users who visit a Web page or to deliver a cookie to the browser of a visitor viewing that page.
How to Contact Us